Track various sources of income to the Association easily through Unity Living.
Unity living presents you with many options to track the various source of income to the association including income from owners and income from other sources. The Income tracker comes under the category of apartment billing and enables automated billing and dues collection. Using Unity Living, various process of apartment billing can be easily setup and configured by the management committee. Now, we can easily settle dues from members through unity living features. You can include additional payments towards the association, as an income in the general receipts option.
Ultimately, you can track the various sources of income to the association and create invoices including clubhouse usage, amenities usage, transfer fee etc.
Let us take a look at the various features of income tracking.
- Invoice generation against each flat for regular, fixed charges – e.g., Maintenance Fee.
- Easily manage the other income to the association including advertisement, amenities usage fee, bank interest etc
- Another unique feature is the calculation of metered charges: now calculate the gas consumption charge in just a click. unity living will do the calculation and find the difference in the reading and calculates the total charge on the basis of rate per unit.
- Invoices can be created manually for all other receivables such as cheque bounce fees or guest room rents.
- Easy setup of Income Heads – separate income from residents and income from non-residents
- Create as many as income heads to include income to the association.
- Easy posting of Amount Collected, with generation of e-receipt which can be sent by email, sms or print
- Create recurring invoices
- Financial details against each flats viewed with ease, with separate information on dues, overdue amount and advance amount.
- Option to receive and settle payments for selected items.
- Detailed reports on Income to the association in just one click.
- Comapre the Income and expense to the association and calculate the net profit and loss with income & expense report.
- Very easy to use – be compliant with accounting standards without being an accountant.
What are you waiting for? Get started with unity living !!!
Our Client Speaks
We need not make extra effort to inform flat owners on their dues as the software has provisions to inform them online
Treasurer, Noel Arcadia
We are extremely happy to have the support of the Unity Living team in fully computerizing our association’s accounts. It was a herculean task earlier to manage the 60 odd accounts in our complex with all the associated accounts. This was accomplished in a matter of a few days by Unity Living and we are extremely thankful to them for this. Their ready support (which we had to seek very rarely) is all the more commendable and we wish we had known about this software when we started out. Well done and our sincere thanks to Unity Living.
Treasurer, Asset Enlive Apartments
Expenses in apartments fall under different categories, which has made managing of accounts a tough task. The software has made accounts transparent and enables owners to view expenditure and revenue by logging in from anywhere in the world.
M R Soman
Manager, Abad Olympus
Almost 50% of flat owners in our apartment are NRIs or NRKs, and we had to employ a staff every month to contact them over the phone on monthly payments and to send receipts. But after installing this locally-developed software two months ago, we are able to send SMS and email alerts with just one click. The monthly collection has also gone up as alerts are sent to them three times a month.
Secretary, Kent Illam & Gopuram